1) A commitment to mission funding through the Global Advance Fund of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, which is used to send trained international workers to over 40 countries across the globe. You can give to the Global Advance Fund on your regular offering or give online.
2) A commitment to mission education through running the Kairos course on an annual basis. Kairos is an exciting nine lesson interactive course that looks at our world from God’s perspective. It is a worldview changing journey toward understanding God’s heartbeat for the nations.
3) A commitment to mission awareness through an annual Mission conference, an active Mission Action Team and the communication of a clearly understood Gospel call to reach:
Our Jerusalem (where we live) – the communities immediately adjacent to us, for whom we are the closest expression of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Our Judea (where we work) – the greater cities of LaSalle and South Windsor, where the bulk of our congregation make their home and living.
Our Samaria (where we visit) – the downtown area of Windsor (where Heritage Park Alliance Church had it’s start in 1928) and Essex county as a whole.
Our part in the “Outermost Parts” – coming alongside the work of the Christian and Missionary Alliance of Canada in Japan
4) A commitment to mission engagement through prayer for lost people groups. Heritage Park Alliance Church specifically encourages its members to join the bi-weekly prayer network for Japan.
5) A commitment to mission engagement through prayer-walking, short term prayer ministry trip, on-ramps to mid and long term mission work through Envision Canada, and through a Seamless Link with Doug & Carol Woon – who labour in Japan to see the 2nd largest unreached people group in the world reached with the Gospel!