At Heritage Park value prayer and seek to saturate everything we are and do with it.
We have prayer meetings and groups that meet often and regularly. We pray and believe God for His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven!
Here are some of the prayer ministries currently active in our church:
- Small groups – Praying for our church family, church leaders and global mission initiatives.
- Prayer Partners – Lifting up all aspects of our weekend worship services to a loving God.
- Pastoral Team Prayer Time – Every Tuesday the church staff meets to pray for the church. We pray for each family and person.
- Wednesday Evening Prayer – All are welcome to join us for a corporate time of prayer from 6:30 – 7:30 PM in Chapel.
- Prayer Chain – Christ-followers who are ready, and willing, to intercede for any request and need, large or small.
If you would like to be a part of the prayer ministry of our church, please contact our church offices at email@example.com for more information.