At Heritage Park value prayer and seek to saturate everything we are and do with it.
We have prayer meetings and groups that meet often and regularly. We pray and believe God for His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven!
Here are some of the prayer ministries currently active in our church:
- Prayer in small groups – Praying for our church family, church leaders and global missions
- Prayer Partners – Pray during our weekend services
- Pastoral Team Prayer Time – Every Tuesday our staff meets to pray for the church, one family unit at a time
- Wednesday Evening Prayer – Join us for a time of prayer beginning at 6:30 PM lasting about an hour in the chapel.
- Prayer Chain – Christians who are willing to pray on request for any need, large or small.
If you would like to be a part of the prayer ministry of our church, please contact our church office for more information.